Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lilly Bell and Roxanne

I'd like to introduce you to my babies.


Photobucket
Lilly Bell aka Lilly, a 5 year black Pomeranian who started out as my grand dog that I adopted (okay stole) from my daughter. Lilly has always thought that she was a guard dog and now that we have Roxy she really acts like the Queen of the house.


Photobucket
Roxanne aka Roxy, is a 9 month old yellow Labrador, is my first experience with a big dog. She does let Lilly win most battles, which cracks me and my husband up daily. Roxy does not like to go outside until Lilly gives the okay. Roxy will just run to the door and run back to Lilly as to say, "Come on, it will be fun" until Lilly finally gives in and goes outside.

I have had more fun with these two, even when I am picking up the 5, 6 or 10 toys they have pulled out of their toy basket.

No comments: