Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy (?) Monday.....

Photobucket

So it's Monday already. Why does the weekend go so fast. Busy day at work.

When I arrived home the garage door was up. No big deal right, Lake was at home. I'm sure he put Sugar Bear in the backyard, right.

Photobucket

Sugar Bear is my moms little dog that I inherited so to speak. He will be 15 years old in November. Doesn't see very well, only hears what he wants to hear and pees everywhere.

Well guess what, Lake didn't put him in the backyard. He thought he had closed the garage door. So guess who make a great escape.

The fun begins.

I get in the car and start driving around the neighborhood, Lake heads to the park at the end of our street.

No Sugar Bear.

I was ready to give up when I see one of our neighbors heading down the street. He stops and guess who is sitting in the passenger seat. Sugar Bear. He was getting a ride to the dog pound! Thank goodness I was out in the yard.

So to say stressed is a understatement.

But... once I returned inside, calming drink in hand, the doorbell rings and this is what the UPS man delivers:

Photobucket

Yea, the day just got so much better. I'm am relaxing on the couch, calming drink still in hand and deciding what Italian dish to try first.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, I'm so glad Sugar Bear is alright! Give him a kiss from me! Twyla